PANA S401 Automated Pipetting Workstation
When automated nucleic acid extractors and real-time PCR systems have become the basic configuration of molecular diagnostic laboratories, PCR setup has also become the rate-limiting step in nucleic acid testing because of its tedious operation and high-precision requirements. An increasing number of laboratories need full automation of laboratory operations to face the high volume of nucleic acid testing need.
Tianlong PANA S401 Automated Pipetting Workstation is designed as an important tool for PCR Setup. Together with the existing automated nucleic acid extractor and real-time PCR system, a fully automated, high-throughput and standardized process of nucleic acid detection can be realized in your lab. More importantly, using PANA S401 Automated Pipetting Workstation, the flexibility of each type of instrument will still be maintained, without any extra limitations of the laboratory choices.
PANA S401 Offers You
Optimized efficiency and standardized procedures
Perfect integration with Tianlong sample preparation and PCR system
Sample Preparation Room
Compatible with standard 96-deep-well plates
Can complete PCR system setup for 96 samples within 10min.
Reagent Preparation Room
Powerful scalability for throughput from 96 to 768
Dispensing of PCR reagents for 768 setups within 10min
Automated PCR Setup; PANA S401 supporting 96 samples within 10min
Starting preparation programs with just one click; multiple setups for different tests in one go
Up to 768 samples per setup
Validated with regular PCR tubes, PCR strip tubes and PCR plates (up to 96-well)；super compatible platform for various PCR kits
Directional exhaust with HEPA filters.
Internal negative pressure system.
Airtightly drip-proof design, with capacitive voltage sensor, and external droplet capture tray, with whole process monitoring.
Customized exhaust system available for different laboratory needs.
UV light disinfection in the experimental chamber.
Disposable waste bin, zero secondary pollution.
Automatic countdown of disinfection accessories and replacement reminder to avoid waste.
PANA S401 (Pro)
Sample Loading Channels
4 loading channels
96 samples; up to 768 samples per one go
1. Fully automated nucleic acid detection reagents pre-mixing and aliquoting
2. Automated reaction system setup for nucleic acid detection applications (such as real-time PCR)
3. Sample retention for nucleic acid extraction products
Below 15μL: accuracy: A≤2%, repeatability: CV ≤ 3.0%
15μL-50μL: accuracy: A≤1.5%, repeatability: CV≤1.5%
Above 50μL: accuracy: A≤1.0%, repeatability: CV≤1.2%
Liquid Level Detection
Pressure-sensing level detection; aspiration with the liquid level to ensure accuracy
1. Directional exhaust with HEPA filters
2. Internal negative pressure system
3. Airtight and anti-drip design, with capacitive voltage sensor, and external droplet capture, with whole process monitoring
4. Customized exhaust system available for different laboratory needs
5. UV light disinfection in the experimental chamber
6. Disposable waste bin, zero secondary pollution
7. Automatic countdown of disinfection accessories and replacement reminder to avoid waste
Compatible with 0.1mL/0.2mL 8-tube strips, 96-well PCR plates
Compatible with standard SBS 96-well deep-well plates
Windows10 Pro Edition, bilingual interface in Chinese/English
USB port, RS232 port
100 kg (net)
Temperature: 15℃-35℃; humidity: ≤70%
AC 220V; 50Hz