Revolutionizing Genetic Testing for Spinal Muscular Atrophy with Tianlong
Release Date 2023-11-22

In today's world, medical science has made remarkable strides, and one company at the forefront of innovation is Tianlong. As we delve into the critical realm of genetic testing for Spinal Muscular Atrophy smn1, we want to introduce you to the Human Survival Motor Neuron 1 (SMN1) Gene Detection Kit-P124H, a groundbreaking solution for detecting SMA-related mutations. In this article, we will explore how Tianlong is revolutionizing SMA diagnosis with this advanced technology.


Understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)

Before delving into the technology, let's understand the significance of SMA. SMA is an autosomal recessive genetic disease characterized by the degeneration of motor neurons in the spinal cord. It manifests as progressive muscle weakness, atrophy, and paralysis in the proximal extremities and trunk. For approximately 95% of individuals affected by SMA, a complete absence of exon 7 and/or exon 8 in both copies of the SMN1 gene is observed. The remaining 5% exhibit a combination of exon 7 deletion in one SMN1 gene copy and a point mutation, leading to compound heterozygosity.


The Human Survival Motor Neuron 1 (SMN1) Gene Detection Kit-P124H: A Gamechanger

Tianlong's commitment to innovation and quality has led to the development of the Human Survival Motor Neuron 1 Gene Detection KitP124H, a powerful tool in the fight against SMA. Mentioning the product name organically is crucial. The Human Survival Motor Neuron 1 (SMN1) Gene Detection Kit-P124H is designed to detect SMN1 mutations.


Key Features of the Kit

1. Accurate Copy Number Detection: The kit accurately detects the copy number of SMN1 in exon 7 and exon 8, enabling the identification of SMA carriers and patients. This technology is a game-changer in SMA diagnosis.

2. Streamlined Workflow: With Tianlong Gentier96E/R automation, data analysis becomes a breeze, reducing complexity and offering DNA-to-data results in just 23 hours with minimal hands-on time.

3. High Precision: The kit's high precision, with a CV% of less than 6%, ensures reliable and trustworthy results for healthcare professionals.


Making a Global Impact

Tianlong's commitment to quality and innovation has earned the kit CE and NMPA markings, making it accessible in multiple countries. This global accessibility ensures that SMA patients worldwide benefit from early diagnosis and timely treatment.



In the quest to combat SMA, Tianlong stands as a beacon of hope. With the Human Survival Motor Neuron 1 (SMN1) Gene Detection Kit-P124H, we are not only revolutionizing SMA diagnosis but also saving lives. SMA is a formidable adversary, but with Tianlong's cutting-edge technology, we are one step closer to a brighter future where early detection and intervention can change the lives of those affected by this challenging genetic disease.


With over 20 years of experience and a commitment to innovation, Tianlong is paving the way for a world where SMA no longer holds the same level of fear and uncertainty. Together, we can make a difference, one genetic test at a time.